Webinar hosted by the Society for Benefit-Cost Analysis
Analyzing and Presenting the Uncertainty in Benefit-Cost Analysis
Date: Tuesday, September 29, 11:00-12:30 ET
Chair: Craig Thornton, President, Society for Benefit-Cost Analysis; Senior Fellow Emeritus, Mathematica Policy Research, Inc.
The panelists will discuss how to communicate uncertainty to decision makers who like benefit-cost analysis mostly for its single bottom line orientation, but would benefit from understanding the confidence that can be placed in that bottom line. The panel includes both practitioners and decision makers.
- Susan Dudley, George Washington University Regulatory Studies Center
- Nancy Bergeron, Measurement Canada & CBA Community of Practice of the Community of Federal Regulators
- David Long, Princeton Policy Associates
- Clark Nardinelli, Past President, Society for Benefit-Cost Analysis; Former Chief Economist, U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- Randall Lutter, Senior Science and Regulatory Advisor, U.S. Food and Drug Administration